A) Sign the Hold Harmless Waiver.
B) Be in good health with no known previous or current factoring medical issues.
C) Must physically be able to enter, endure and exit the sidecar chair.
D) Must meet the following physical parameters, (all weights are U.S. Std):
1) Sidecar ride max passenger weight must be below 275lbs.
2) Chair flying session max passenger weight must be below 200lbs.
3) Pillion seat max passenger weight is 250lbs.
E) Maximum and minimum height requirements: 3ft to 6.5ft.
F) Capable of understanding all safety procedures.
A) There is no seat belt, so remain seated at all times.
B) For additional support use the handhold.
C) Keep your hands within the sidecar seating cockpit.
D) Wear appropriate eye and head protection at all times.
E) Wait for Driver to tell you when to get in and out.
F) When on the Pillion seat:
1) Keep clear of the muffler - it is extremely hot!
2) Keep your hands gripping the pommel at all times.
3) Keep your feet securely on the Pillion foot pegs at all times.